Lagundi Cough Tablets

• by Maristelle

Almost all prices of commodities are increasing from foods to medicine. With this, I decided to search the most affordable and effective cough remedy. I was watching TV when a commercial caught my attention - Lagundi Cough Tablets both for kids and for adults.

I have the impression that this is effective because it is a herbal tablets aside from the fact that Iknow most of the healing abilities of lagundi leaves. I am living in a province and there are lots of medicinal plants including lagundi but I am not aware that there is already a commercialized version on the drugstores.

With this, I smell convenience.

When I was suffering with dry cough, I tried this medicine.

I bought myself with ten tablets to start with. There ...

• are 30mg and 60mg capsule so I chose the higher dosage which I think is good for adults.

At home I started my medication and took one tablet after each meal. The small tablet looks the same as Neo-Aspilets which is small but it has an identifiable color which is dark lime green.

It is obviously made from the lagundi leaves. The taste is

bearable so I have no complaints, afterall, once I popped it onto my mouth I immediately drink water.

I took this medicine religiously and in less than a week, my I feel better. My cough has not been that frequent anymore.

I continuously take it until my cough is gone. Since then, I started to trust Lagundi Cough Tablets.

It is healthy and effective for me.

Lagundi Cough Tablets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262905713450131/k2311a0529/5.29.09