Siloam Hospital, Karawaci
Lippo Karawaci, Banten, Indonesia

• by azuchi

I visit this hospital very rarely, just to visit a friend or relatives who must treated because their illness in this hospital. This hospital is an exclusive hospital and the only and first hospital in Indonesia who got accreditation from the United States.

I love the layout of this hospital which very modern in my opinion. In their lobby, they have atm, cafe, restaurant, and other just like in the mall but this one is hospital not a mall. The way they make the lobby layout make people comfort to sit and wait in the lobby sofa. But there’s something strange, they make the queing and customer service in two separate groups. The left wing with cozyand nice sofa is for rich people or members only, while public or polyclinic which is cheaper have to register and wait in the non sofa waiting room in the right wing. Maybe they do this to make the members feel more high class than others. But that’s not polite in my opinion.

I have bad experience with them in the past. One day when i and my wife (still pregnant at that time) are window shopping at the supermall which not far away from this hospital, suddenly my wife felt there’s small blood driping from her genital. Therefor i took her to Siloam Hospital to check and make sure that nothing will go wrong. After waiting ...

• so long for the doctor to check my wife, finally the doctor came and told me a strange diagnostic which tell me that my baby placenta is in the wrong position and he ask me to let my wife stay and treated in the hospital for at least three days. But hey i’m not that stupid, my wife pregnancy always check in a women and child hospital each month, and never i heard from the obgyn doctor about my baby placenta in the wrong position. So i reject the doctor order and insist to bring my wife home, but he keep telling that bad things gonna happen if i insist, but still i don’t care.

Guess what?after

i go home and the next morning we went to the regular obgyn. They told me nothings go wrong, the placenta is still in the right place and my wife only need to rest because her body is not in a good condition with the baby. I’m so glad to hear that, and i fully disapointed with the doctor in Siloam Hospital who lie and telling bad things. Maybe the only things in mind is money and money and don’t care if he must tell lies to customer/patients.

Well, never trusted 100% even with a good acreditation hospital like Siloam hospital. Doctor is also human, they can get blind with the money and don’t care about customer health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261602599060428/k2311a0216/2.16.09