Extraderm Lightening Cream
  • I have used different kinds of beauty products for facial skin care and surely enough I have experience excellent, good, okay and surprisingly disappointing outcome
  • I just finish my outdoor training when I suffer to some dark facial complexion that I decided to use some whitening facial cream
  • This friends are those that I have a big similarities when it comes to skin type so I thought what works for them may have a bigger chance that might work for me too
  • I think this cream are suitable for those who are willing to peel there skin for a faster way of lightening and making it more soft skin

• by keroteto

I have used different kinds of beauty products for facial skin care and surely enough I have experience excellent, good, okay and surprisingly disappointing outcome.

I just finish my outdoor training when I suffer to some dark facial complexion that I decided to use some whitening facial cream. At first I asked some of my friends of what brands that are effective to them. This friends are those that I have a big similarities when it comes to skin type so I thought what works for them may have a bigger chance that might work for me too.

They said that Extraderm has some good outcomes and I also see it to there skin of how radiant it become.

So ...

• I tried Extraderm Lightening Cream which has a way of peeling the skin to make it more new reborn.

Though it works to my friends but when it comes to my case it not really that effective. The first week I use it, though it doesn’t give me any kind of skin irritation but it also doesn’t show any kind

of good result so I stop using it plus when I thought that it will peel my skin I step back a bit and think that this might not be the right cream form.

I think this cream are suitable for those who are willing to peel there skin for a faster way of lightening and making it more soft skin.

Ranjith says :

Hi I am male age 28 I have pimples and other blemishes around my face one of my friend suggested used extraderm product better to u.I bring one bottle of extraderm number 2 and I use that three days after I think over dose it became black too much some sides and I will stop that little after ten days I use that same result its come too black I go to doctor he gave me some creams not working no results what am I do please reply me thank u.

Galega says :

You may be using it in the wrong way. Use Extraderm in the night, before going to the bed. Wash your face properly with a regular face wash or soap in the morning and then apply a good sunscreen cream while going out in the Sun Exposure.

If you are already doing this and still having these types of problems, You may need to discontinue using it.

highlight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311108432201031/k2311a0811/8.11.08