Family Dollar Store clothes
  • I bought my daughter a cute little 2 piece outfit for $6.00 and after washing it before she wore it, the seams had already torn
  • I highly recommend anyone reading this to never buy from here either, unless you afford to replace things every few days

• by Julie Wilder
      During some hard financial times, my family had to purchase clothing from our local Family Dollar Store. Sure their clothes are new and look good, and they’re pretty cheap. “Cheap” being the word used here! I bought my daughter a cute little 2 piece outfitfor $6 and after washing it before she wore it, the seams had already torn! I tried taking the items back to the store, but they would not exchange or return because I had washed it, which seemed as if it had already been worn!
    • I had also purchased a pair of shoes for my son, and within 3 wearings, the rubber began peeling back. I don’t why they even bother stocking their stores with clothing or shoes if they cannot guarantee atleast a couple months of usage! I will
      never purchase these items from this store again, and I have already told many of my friends and family never to purchase these items from their store. I highly recommend anyone reading this to never buy from here either, unless you afford to replace things every few days!

detrice says :

baby clothes

highlight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242002129630928/k2311a0220/2.20.07