Katialis Antibacterial Antifungal Soap

• by strawberrychocodahi

I bought this soap for the main reason of removing prickly heat at my back and to also help dry out my zit fast. I used Katialis Antibacterial and Antifungal Soap within three weeks and I have seen a lot of good improvements like removing my prickly heat and minimizing breakouts. It has salicylic acid, zinc oxide and sulfur to really fight germs and skin bacteria.

You can actually smell theactive ingredient of sulfur in the soap. It is not that foamy or lathery but Katialis Antibacterial Antifungal Soap is also good for relieving skin itch and fights body odor especially if you have excessive sweating.

I also use Katialis Antibacterial Antifungal Soap for treating the ringworm I got on my left leg. I don’t know how I got it, but it was looking like a red spot on my legso I decided to buy an antifungal soap.

It was really effective because I have seen the ringworm got smaller in size after using Katialis Antibacterial Antifungal Soap for one week. What I don’t like is how the soap gets darker brown in color as months go by when I placed it on a dish.

Probably it’s because of the sulphur content. I also have a difficult time to make it ...

• Katialis Antibacterial Antifungal Soap
      foamy as I need to rub it harder to get the foam I needed to put on my face.

Katialis Antibacterial Antifungal Soap claims to be also good for fighting dandruff although I don’t use it for such purpose because it will make my hair really stiff and yucky. Maybe I can try other anti dandruff shampoo but not this soap.

Anyway, maybe it does help remove dandruff but if youtry that, be sure you have a good cleansing shampoo to back it up after using Katialis Antibacterial Antifungal Soap and a good moisturizing conditioner. This product cost only $0.

77 cents per 90g. It is available at Mercury drugstores nationwide.

You can also buy it at any Watsons store and other leading Malls. I highly recommend this to everyone who suffers skin infections and other skin problems caused by germs and bacteria.

bash says :

this is regarding katialis ointment?? can i use this as a regular basis for my underarm odor?? please let me know.. or can you suggest effective remedy to eliminate my underarm odor because deodorants and antiperspirants are no longer effective to combat the odor?thank you.. godbless

junmae says :

You need to consult a doctor regarding your case because sometimes, the problem is inside your body and they would really help you. Also, try to have a healthy diet because too many onions, oily foods and spicy foods can cause body odor especially under arm odor.

jun says :

plz conver $0.77 to php

junmae says :

That would be 30.80 PHP if you use 40PHP as exhange rate.

anin says :

for BO, you can use head and shoulders as soap for your armpit. After taking a bath, use baking soda damp in small amount of water. Use it as your deodorant.

lyn says :

i haven’t tried to use katialas oitment to eliminate body odor. Try to use white vinegar or alum (tawas) it really helps.

highlight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061146970330/k2311a0617/6.17.10