Bonnakid Milk Supplement
  • She said I could try it since it's also a product of Wyeth and it could have the same taste with Promil (that's the brand name of the first formula I bought for my kid)
  • After switching to Bonnakid, I found out that my son gained a couple of pounds just after a month of taking it after our trip to his doctor and I was very happy about it
  • Even my sister noticed when she visited us that her nephew was getting bigger and heavier
  • I really liked the big change specially because I know it would be difficult for my son to gain weight because he has a congenital heart disease

• by rickyet

This milk supplement is actually for children 1-3 years old, but they also have Bonna which is for 0-6 months and Bonnamil for 6-12 months. I stopped breastfeeding my son when he was still three months old and so I have to provide him with a milk formula in the market.

This was not Bonnakid yet but because of financial reasons, I switched him to Bonnakid when he turned one.

Unlike his previous milk supplement, this is cheaper and for me, it’s pricehas nothing to do with the nutrition it offers since it has the same manufacturer with the first milk I used to buy for my son which is both from “Wyeth”.

I had a hard time switching him to another brand of milk because he was a bit choosy about how the milk tasted and that he was still craving for the taste of the other milk he was once taking.

Good thing there’s this Bonnakid Milk Supplement which was actually referred ...

• to me by a close friend.

She said I could try it since it’s also a product of Wyeth and it could have the same taste with Promil (that’s the brand name of the first formula I bought for my kid).

And she was never wrong.

My son did not notice any change in taste when he first drink it.

after our trip to his doctor and I was very happy about it.

Even my sister noticed when she visited us that her nephew was getting bigger and heavier.

I really liked the big change specially because I know it would be difficult for my son to gain weight because he has a congenital heart disease.

Up to now, I’m still using this milk and have no intentions of switching him to another brand.

Not only it costs less, but also because you see its effects.

jeraldine arcillas donque says :

my baby girl name princess arrianne,she drink bonna when she was 0-6,then bonnamil.by this time she is already 1 year and 4 months continue using bonakid..i can tell that my daughter is heathy,active and very strong,specially she really gain weight.i want to post her picture in here.how can i uplod her picture.

Galega says :

It’s nice to know the status of your baby.

You can post her picture here only through sharing your personal experience. I would suggest you to write a post about your experience, including any problems you had, with Bonakid milk supplement and post a picture of your baby with this product.

highlight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543061124000730/k2311a063/6.3.10